Search Tips for Families
On the Home page, there is a search program to help you locate a community camp. And it is really quite easy to use- start by typing in one of the boxes or all of them …
- Type in the city or town where you want to find a camp. Camps within a 40km radius of the city/town will be included in the search.
- Try different cities – for example where you work, where grandparents live, where you are going to travel to on vacation…
- This would be the age of the camper at the time of the camp program.
- Start first by having the website list all the camps available by leaving the interests box blank. As more camps join Click on Camps, the use of the interest box will narrow down camp searches.
- Start typing any interest and the website will search for a match, e.g. hockey, computer, religious or wilderness, etc.
- You can add as many interests as you want. Any matches to any of the interests will be listed in the search results.
- If you can’t find a particular interest or find the process difficult, go to the advanced search where you can check off the activities that are of interest.
- If you want to see all the camps available regardless of interest, leave the interests box blank.
- Select a start and end date for the camp program. If you want to see all the camp programs available throughout a particular month (or other time period) regardless of their length, set the start and end dates for the beginning and end of the month.
- Leave the camp dates blank if you want to see all the available camp programs.
If there is a camp program that you can’t find and would like to see, drop us a comment at email@example.com.
Other common Frequently Asked Questions